Newforma Connector for Autodesk BIM 360
Connecting design to your project.
With the Newforma Connector for Autodesk BIM 360, design files are now integrated with the project record for a complete picture of the project.
BIM 360 Connector Benefits:
- Save time by viewing, editing, and sharing BIM 360 files directly from Newforma Project Center.
- Search emails, drawings and documents stored in BIM 360 without leaving Project Center.
- Relate files from BIM 360 to other project information including RFIs, submittals, action items, and more for a complete picture of the project.
- Share BIM 360 files with other team members using Newforma Info Exchange. Other team members are not required to have BIM 360.
- Centralize all project files, including BIM 360, for a unified audit trail. You can now track what BIM 360 files you have shared and who has downloaded them.
Work seamlessly with other project team members to share files from BIM 360.
Before the Newforma BIM 360 Connector:
- Newforma Project Center users must first log into BIM 360
- Download BIM 360 files to Project Center
- Log back into Project Center
- Share BIM 360 files with project team through Newforma's Info Exchange
We take models in BIM 360 and blend them into our Newforma exchanges with sub-consultants, automatically, daily. This saves us 5 to 7 hours per week.
Greg Hempstead, Project Delivery Associate
Newforma BIM 360 Connector in Action
Corgan has the information they need at their fingertips.Corgan works on projects spanning a variety of different sectors with varying degrees of size. Their project teams depend on a suite of software applications to get the job done including Autodesk BIM 360. Corgan is now able to get a complete picture of the project and seamlessly share BIM 360 files across the project team. Learn how.
Note: the Newforma Connector for BIM 360 supports projects created in Autodesk BIM 360 and Autodesk Construction Cloud