Newforma to Newforma, nicknamed N2N, enables your company to seamlessly connect to other companies that also use Project Center. This secure connection streamlines the coordination and exchange of critical project information.
Newforma to Newforma uses a secure communications channel between you and your partners to safely automate the transfer of project information.
Benefits of Connecting Companies and Workflows
- Simplifies the file transfer process by eliminating the need for recipients to log in and download files from the other party’s Info Exchange website while maintaining a full audit history of all transfers.
- Project folders can be securely synchronized directly between each company’s file servers. Folder synchronization doesn’t require any software to be running on user’s workstations.
- Automates the exchange and coordination of RFIs, submittals, and other contract management items between contractors, architects and using Project Center.
- Submittals and RFIs are automatically logged in the recipient’s system eliminating the need for double entry while maintaining independent records. Reduces chance for data entry errors.
- Share a single list of Action Items to ensure that all Project Center users have visibility into what needs to get done.
Multiple layers of security ensure N2N connections are safe:
- All N2N transactions are encrypted
- All communication is between each company’s existing Info Exchange server
- No additional ports need to be opened on your firewall
- Only Global Administrators can connect to another company
- Automatic downloads can be controlled on a project level or individual transfer level
“Newforma to Newforma connection allows us to connect our Newforma system to other companies throughout the country and world whether its a consultant or a contractor. We don’t have to worry about double data entry and keeps everything very efficient.”