RFI / Submittals
Project teams typically process hundreds - or even thousands - of submittals and RFIs for each project.Delays for review and response can be costly – impacting deadlines, rework, and budgets. Many project teams experience delays in the manual efforts to upload and download submittal and RFI information between construction management systems. Delays for review and response can be costly — impacting deadlines, rework, and budgets. Project Center’s Submittals features automate and connect workflows to significantly improve response times.
- Stay on top of overdue items, upcoming items, and track ball-in-court with the Submittals and RFI Dashboard.
- All information required to respond to a submittal or RFI is in one central place — all email responses and project files.
- Avoid double data entry. Automatically transfer submittal information between connected construction management applications used by contractors including Procore and Newforma’s ConstructEx.
- Work in Project Center – the system you are already familiar with — no need to learn another Construction Management application.
- Project Center is optimized for managing the review process with consultants. Automatically create a collaborative Bluebeam Studio session with reviewers.
“During my last project – a $135 million multi-phase classroom/office building for a major university – both the owner and the contractor would come to me for communications they could not find in their own files. Because of the ease of tagging email to a Newforma Action Item, RFI, or Submittal, I was always able to find what they were looking for.”