Automate review and
Manage Construction Faster, with Less Risk
Our software integrates information from design, construction and owner’s teams and provides web-based markup and review tools which save time while mitigating risk. At project’s end, Project Cloud users receive a digital file as the complete record of the project history.
Automate review and
Leverage web-based markup review tools to speed workflows and mitigate risk
Collaborate using a cloud-hosted document respository
Why Project Cloud for Construction is the Best Software to Manage RFIs, Submittals and Current Document Sets
submittal and RFI review time by 40% or more.
submittals with as few as three clicks.
consultants and engineers in near real-time.
remove confusion and save time.
responses and keep a history of all comments.
information quickly and easily.
Newforma Software for your Firm
Project Cloud Activity Centers
Project Cloud handles project processes using Activity Centers (modules) for contract administration, document management, field management and project communication. Activity Centers are used to organize, capture, distribute, access, track, and manage information.
- Submittal Register
- Field Reports
- Construction Phase Packages
- Design/Build Packages
- Spatial Index
- Sheet/Specification Index
- Shared Folder
- Meeting Minutes
- Message Forum
- Quality Control
Mobile Apps & Cloud Browser Interfaces
Newforma offers users the option of adopting a collection of mobile apps to make work in the field easy. Some firms use every app, while others choose one or several based on their needs as they manage construction projects from inception to completion.
The Capture App, available for iPhone and iPad, is used to capture quality control items. Additional highlights include:
- Gather construction quality control tasks (e.g. punch lists).
- For captured items, define what it is, where you observed it and, who and when somebody needs to respond.
- Snap, mark up, and attach photos to captured items.
- Upload items to Newforma Project Cloud to be managed by you or team members.
The Plans App, for the iPad, is used in the field to work directly on a project plan. Additional highlights include:
- Each project’s most current project plans and specifications are delivered automatically to your iPad.
- Mark up and email documents while in the field.
- Zoom and pan documents quickly.
- Create and locate quality control items directly on the relevant plan.
- Designate your favorite plans for quick access.
PROJECT TEAMS APP
The Project Teams App, for iOS or Android smartphones or tablets, is used to access contact information for your project team members. Contact information is automatically updated and therefore, always current. Additional highlights include:
- Find contacts and companies organized by project.
- Call, email, text, or get directions to project contacts with a single tap of the screen.
The Tasks App, for iPhone and iPad allows you to manage your quality control items in the field. Additional highlights include:
- View past-due or coming-due items for yourself or any team member who’s been assigned tasks.
- Filter items by type, status, space, assignee, due date, and more.
- Add a photo or include one from the Camera Roll.
- View the comment history, or leave a new comment.
Additional Features, Function and Add-Ins
Additional features and add-ins available for Project Cloud make it easy to collaborate, share data, inform, connect and cross-reference any document, markup documents and images, view, create and manage members of the team.
Archive a complete history at the end of the project. Archives are offline packages that include all information from the live site. Archives are easily downloaded by all major team members, ensuring the entire team, including the owner, has the data at the end of the project.
Leverage automatic forwarding options to inform consultants and engineers in near real-time.
All project team members have access to the same common log assuring full transparency, less finger-pointing and easier collaboration. Custom logs allow team members to create any log that’s important to them.
Each user can add custom logos to their own printable sheets. Administrators can add project logos.
Connect and cross-reference any document. Submittals, RFIs, meeting notes, addendums, CCDs – even your own document types – can be tied to any other document in the project. Visualize the connection between project items and project documents assures project teams can make the most accurate and timely decisions.
Project Cloud integrated markup tools can be used to add and modify markups, raster images and electronic submittal stamps and signature stamps. The software notifies you when other users have added comments, so you never worry about overlapping your stamps and markups.
Project Cloud’s project administration options allow projects to configure their projects to their specific requirements. Examples include:
- Defining categories and types for various Project Cloud document types and project items
- Add projects and users
- Create shared folders
- And much more…
Project Team module is used to view, create and manage the members of the project team. Additional highlights include:
- Add, remove and modify team members
- Assign roles and permissions
- Reset passwords
Newforma Software for your Firm
Contractors and owners face unique challenges throughout the construction phase of a project. Our software ensures markup tools and real-time information remains at your fingertips while in the field or office.