Automate review and
Easy-to-use, unlimited access to the latest construction project information
With no limitations on the number of ConstructEx™ users, all project team members can instantly access the most current project information from anywhere, at any time. ConstructEx™ is 100% cloud-based so no software installation or hardware is required.
At the end of the project, ConstructEx™ users receive a digital audit trail and archive as the complete record of the project history.
Automate review and
Leverage markup tools to capture all review comments in one place
Collaborate using a cloud-hosted document respository
Why ConstructEx™ is the Best Software to Manage RFIs, Submittals and Current Document Sets
Newforma Software for your Firm
ConstructEx™ handles project processes using modules for contract administration, document management, field management and project communication. All information is centrally managed and integrated.
- Submittal Schedule
- Field Reports
- Construction Phase Packages
- Design/Bid Packages
- Change Order Management
- Version Management
- Meeting Minutes
- Message Forum
- Punch Lists
- Action Items
- Mobile Apps
Newforma offers users the option of adopting a collection of mobile apps to make work in the field easy.
The Capture App, available for iPhone and iPad, is used to capture quality control items. Additional highlights include:
- Gather construction quality control tasks (e.g. punch lists).
- For captured items, define what it is, where you observed it and, who and when somebody needs to respond.
- Snap, mark up, and attach photos to captured items.
- Upload items to Newforma ConstructEx to be managed by you or team members.
The Plans App, for the iPad, is used in the field to work directly on a project plan. Additional highlights include:
- Each project’s most current project plans and specifications are delivered automatically to your iPad.
- Mark up and email documents while in the field.
- Zoom and pan documents quickly.
- Create and locate quality control items directly on the relevant plan.
- Designate your favorite plans for quick access.
PROJECT TEAMS APP
The Project Teams App, for iOS or Android smartphones or tablets, is used to access contact information for your project team members. Contact information is automatically updated and therefore, always current. Additional highlights include:
- Find contacts and companies organized by project.
- Call, email, text, or get directions to project contacts with a single tap of the screen.
The Tasks App, for iPhone and iPad allows you to manage your quality control items in the field. Additional highlights include:
- View past-due or coming-due items for yourself or any team member who’s been assigned tasks.
- Filter items by type, status, space, assignee, due date, and more.
- Add a photo or include one from the Camera Roll.
- View the comment history, or leave a new comment.
Additional Features, Function and Add-Ins
Additional features and add-ins available for ConstructEx™ make it easy to collaborate, share data, inform, connect and cross-reference any document, markup documents and images, view, create and manage members of the team.
Archive a complete history at the end of the project. Archives are offline packages that include all information from the live site. Archives are easily downloaded by all major team members, ensuring the entire team, including the owner, has the data at the end of the project.
Leverage automatic forwarding options to inform consultants and engineers in real-time.
All project team members have access to the same common log assuring full transparency and collaboration. Custom logs allow team members to create any log that’s important to them.
Customize Project Page, Submittal and RFI Cover Sheets
The ConstructEx™ Project Page can be customized with company logos. Automated submittal and RFI coversheets can also be customized with logos and stamps.
Cross-reference link documents and information. Submittals, RFIs, meeting minutes, change orders, and other documents can be linked to any other document in the project, providing project teams with information in one place to make accurate and timely decisions.
ConstructEx™ integrated markup tools enable collaborative markup sessions for all team reviewers. Team members can add comments and markups to PDF, JPG, DWF, DWG and TIF files. All markups are in the same file, eliminating the need to consolidate from multiple attachments.
ConstructEx™’s project administration options allow administrators to configure their projects to their specific requirements. Examples include:
- Set default review due dates
- Add a submittal schedule to track open submittals and auto-populate the submittal form
- Specify submittal specification and numbering format
- Set auto-forwarding of submittals and RFIs to review teams
- And much more…
Project Team module is used to view, create and manage the members of the project team. Additional highlights include:
- Add, remove and modify team members
- Assign roles and permissions
- Reset passwords
Newforma Software for your Firm
Contractors and owners face unique challenges throughout the construction phase of a project. Our software ensures markup tools and real-time information remains at your fingertips while in the field or office.
Newforma ConstructEx web-hosted construction collaboration software slashes risk as it saves time. By integrating information from the design, construction and owner’s teams, Newforma ConstructEx automates workflows related to document approval, PDF markup and general communication. As a result, the project team has more time to focus on what really matters.